Register now for the free webinar: The Family Estate Plan – Why You Should Have One, and What Happens If You Don’t
Estate planning is not only for wealthy families, it is for any one who values what they have. Estate planning is for those who wish to minimize discord among their heirs, avoid lengthy probates, and to protect their children from the consequences of mismanaged inheritances.
This webinar by nationally known estate planning attorney Randy Gardner will explain the fundamentals of estate planning and will cover:
- Why everyone over the age of 18 should have an estate plan;
- Why couples with young children should have an estate plan that addresses guardianship;
- Why it is necessary to plan for incapacity;
- How revocable living trusts can be used to avoid probate;
- How to avoid the pitfalls of do-it-yourself wills and other estate planning forms.
You can register for this complementary webinar by clicking here. The webinar is scheduled for March 22, 2013 from 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM (CST).
If you have questions about your estate planning needs, Cameron Law is here to help.
For a complimentary initial consultation, call 507-206-4976